We understand that you want certain people to have access to certain responses and hence we built Access Restrictions for you. How to go about it? Fairly simple. Follow these steps and you're good to go:
- After you login, you will see your name in the top right corner as in the image shown below:
The gear you see beside the question mark, just click on it and you will be directed to the Setup page.
- Once you're on the setup page, you will see something like this as the 5th step:
This might be initially grayed out for you. To activate that, you just need to go through the 4 steps above. You can even skip each step by entering and then selecting the skip option in the top right corner once you enter the step.
- After clicking on 'Add Access Restrictions', you will see the below thing:
- Just click on 'Add New Admin' and it'll take you to the next page which should look like this:
- After entering the email id of the person you want to provide access to, it will ask you the sort of restrictions you want to provide them, which will be something like this:
Now you can provide access based upon the above fields, click 'Next', 'Confirm' and then you're good to go!
See, fairly simple! :)
If you're still facing an issue, you can always write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to you.